Weekend
Lu and I are having a very lazy rainy Saturday - literally doing nothing but eating, playing, watching tv (there's something so wonderfully fresh and naive about these old movies on Bravo) and taking pictures, and of course awaiting the arrival of Poupée-Princesse Adorée later tonight.
He had a nice (pictured) breakfast of oatmeal, honey and strawberries (he loves them, so do I, and now that Pepette's not home we can have them), and now that he's going to dodo, I'm having ciabatta bread and babaganoush, too lazy to cook anything just for me, maybe later.
Lu's feeling better but still coughs, less cranky today, he's not happy with me because of him going to daycare now, even though when he's there, R. and Jules's mommy L. told me he's ok, eats, plays, never cries, but he's later taking it all on me at the parc and at home, but he was nicer today, giving me lots of câlins.
I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend, filled with lots of love, happy thoughts and siestes.
Aucun commentaire:
Publier un commentaire